- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon by the extension you'd like to completely remove.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
You can also temporarily turn off an extension by disabling it on the Extensions page:
- In the top-right corner of the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu.
- Select More tools > Extensions.
- To turn off an extension, uncheck the Enabled checkbox next to it. To turn on an extension, simply check the box.
Your browser Homepage/Start page still not restored to your previous selection?
Google Chrome allows you to change the browser default search provider at any time. Click on the wrench icon in the upper right corner of the the Google Chrome browser and then click on "Settings" from the drop down menu. In the Settings window, use the drop down menu in the 'Search' section of the page to select your desired search provider.